Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hot Cross Buns...One A Penny, Two A Penny, Hot Cross Buns

Yesterday, while traveling to work, I heard a feature on Martha Stewart Radio (Sirius 112) in which she was making "Hot Cross Buns". Being a carb freak, and wanting to make something fun for Easter tomorrow, I'm taking a crack at this recipe.

I'm between sewing projects right now, and actually, I think the REAL reason I want to make "Hot Cross Buns" is to avoid THE MULCH HEAP. Every spring around this time, a wood mulch monster arrives. Nick and I spend a week spreading the MULCH. I already have my 1985 blue jeans on with my 1994 "Re-Engineering, The Human Resource Perspective" T-shirt (gotten at the AMA National Conference in San Francisco) and I'm physically ready to carry mulch, but mentally, I'm still psyching myself.

Here is the current state of THE MULCH HEAP.

No comments:

View Barbara Elfman Bell's profile on LinkedIn